- The Resort
- VARSANA SPA
- HEALTH PROGRAMS
- LIVING VARIGNANA
- Special Offers
- Shop of Flavors
Sleep is a fundamental pillar of our health and it is essential to be able to manage it well to maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Lack of sleep can cause chronic fatigue and irritability. It also affects cognitive abilities by decreasing the threshold of attention and concentration while affecting learning and memory. Finally, it can have negative consequences on metabolism and can promote obesity, heart disease, stroke, hypertension and neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's.
Deep Sleep is a programme designed by Dr. Annamaria Acquaviva with a holistic approach and with the aim of raising awareness about sleep disorders. Deep Sleep takes its name from the deepest phase, the most important, the one in which the brain is less reactive to external agents, breathing slows down and muscles relax favouring physical and mental recovery.
Palazzo di Varignana, with its healthy microclimate and moderate hilly altitude, is the ideal place to promote a good quality of rest and to achieve a balance for those who pursue this result.
The course includes a complete innovative well-being plan based on the most recent acquisitions in the scientific field: functional and chronotype-based nutrition combined with a personalized physical activity plan and specific spa treatments. The program promotes metabolic activity and good quality rest, fights oxidative stress and supports the immune system.
The benefits of Nature Therapy are: exposure to natural stimuli through the five senses has a direct effect on the nervous system, promotes a state of relaxation, and improves immune function.
Dr. Annamaria Acquaviva, Health Coach of Palazzo di Varignana accompanies guests on a holiday that represents a moment of total rest and an investment in their health and well-being.
The Deep Sleep program is part of a series of retreats designed by Dr. Annamaria Acquaviva based on the five health pillars that become the foundations of each of these programs: harmony and inner balance, proper nutrition, adequate physical activity, sleep and supplements. These represent the basis of the wellness and health programs of Palazzo di Varignana
The experience includes:
- 3 nights in a double room for one person
- Healthy Breakfast at the Aurevo Pool Restaurant
- Meeting at the VARSANA SPA Wellness Center
- Well-being aperitif and initial meeting with Dr. Annamaria Acquaviva
- Longevity menu during your stay at the Aurevo Pool Restaurant
- Tasting of Palazzo di Varignana extra virgin olive oil
- Final meeting with Dr. Annamaria Acquaviva
- Set of dietary and lifestyle guidelines
- Longevity Recipes
- Sleep Well Pillow Spray, a gift for the relaxing hours of the night
- Relaxing herbal tea
- 1 Chakra massage of 50 '
- 1 sleep ritual of 50 '
- 1 Revitalizing and firming abdomen treatment of 50 '
- 1 session inside the Grotta dei Calanchi
- 1 Nature Therapy session (or choice between meditation and autogenic training)
- 1 Yoga Nidra session of 40 '
- Walks around the 300 hectares of Palazzo di Varignana, including the evocative paths of the Anfiteatro della Vigna and the Ornamental Garden part of the Grandi Giardini Italiani
Superior Room double single use € 1170
Deluxe Room double single use € 1203
Deluxe Prestige Room double single use € 1230
Junior Suite double single use € 1311
Vital Suite double single use € 1905
One Bedroom Suite double single use € 1905
Presidential Suite double single use € 2715
Accompanying person supplement room and breakfast € 270
Companion supplement with Deep Sleep program 6 nights € 1035
The cost of the package is intended for one person for the nights and services indicated.
The price includes 10% VAT and the services expressed in the offers.
Any unused services are not deductible from the total amount of the package.
The program as described includes a stay of 3 nights / 4 days, but it is possible to extend it to other days.
The package cannot be combined with other offers.
Reservation is required for the traditional SPA path / treatments and Personal Trainer when booking the room or before arriving to help us better meet your needs.