Varsana spa is open all year round, 7 days a week, from 9 AM to 9 PM.
The classic program of Varsana spa, included in the stay, lasts 3 hours and gives access to the Grotta dei Calanchi and Cava d’Oro Bianco, swimming pools with hydro jets, a Finnish sauna, a Mediterranean sauna, a Turkish bath, emotional showers, a music therapy pool and a relaxation room with a herbal tea corner.
In the winter season, thanks to a telescoping cover, the traditional path also includes access to the Crystal Pool, a saltwater pool with whirlpools and swimming lane. In the summer season, the Crystal Pool becomes part of the outdoor pools thanks to the opening of the telescopic cover.
We kindly ask our guests to follow some simple rules for better relaxation and well-being:
- Reservation is required to access the spa as well as the indoor and outdoor pools
- For more comfort, guests staying at the resort are requested to change in their rooms before entering the pools
- The use of swimming caps is mandatory inside the Varsana spa pools
- Sunbeds cannot be reserved for personal use and we kindly ask our guests to share common equipment
- Respect quiet areas
- Avoid shouting, noisy games, and public displays of affection
- Children up to the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Children who normally wear a diaper should wear a swim diaper while in the swimming pools
- Pets are not allowed inside the pool and solarium area
- Eating is not allowed near the swimming pools
- Only floatation systems compliant with safety regulations are allowed in the pools
- Do not use the swimming pools during thunderstorms
- Follow the instructions of the personnel
- The direction is not responsible for items left unattended
Children up to the age of 16 can only access the Crystal Pool (access to the sauna, Turkish bath, and swimming pools of the spa is restricted), under adult supervision, at the following times:
0 - 11 years: 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM
12 - 16 years: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM