A detoxifying experience in total relaxation.
Recommended to eliminate toxins, pollution, stress, purify the skin and mind. Ideal for an immersion in nature to restore a healthy lifestyle and rebalance energy. Also recommended for an immersion of digital detox.
Starting from 1,415 €
The Package includes
- Overnight stay in double room for single use
- Healthy Breakfast at the Aurevo Pool Restaurant
- Aurevo Longevity lunch and dinner
- EVO oil tasting in the cellar of Palazzo di Varignana
- Three-hour daily admission to traditional Varsana SPA route
- Outdoor swimming pools open from May to September
Wellbeing welcome drink
Longevity check-up and nutritional analysis
Full Abdominal ultrasound
Water ritual of longevity and antioxidants
Mindful Lunch with Dr. Annamaria Acquaviva
Treatment with IV Therapy and/or Oxygen Ozone Therapy
Nature Therapy / Green Bathing
Group physicaly activities and /or personal trainer
Beauty & Spa interview
Detoxifying cellulite treatment
Energising Activities - Cold & Hot Shower
Relax in Varsana SPA with Cava d'Oro Bianco and scrub in Grotta dei Calanchi
- Price for 1 person in double room for single use for 2 nights from € 1415
- Accompanying person supplement in bed and breakfast € 200
- Companion supplement with Detox Retreat program 2 nights € 1255
Medical services will be performed by virtue of a direct relationship with the professional with invoice issued by the professional (and therefore information will be handled exclusively by the professional).
- The cost of the package is intended for one person for the nights and services indicated.
- The rate includes 10% VAT and the services indicated in the offers.
- Any unused services cannot be discounted and are not refundable.
- The package cannot be combined with other offers.
- Reservations are required for the traditional spa program, treatments, and Personal Trainer and should be made upon booking the room or before your arrival to help us serve you better.
- Medical services will be performed by virtue of a direct relationship with the practitioner with the practitioner issuing an invoice (and therefore the information will be processed exclusively by the practitioner).
For more information on the terms and prices, please get in touch with our booking office by phone at +39 051-1993-8300 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No charges will be made for cancellations up to 7 days before arrival. Cancellations received afterward will incur a full charge