VARSANA SPA is open all year round, 7 days a week, from 9 to 21.
The traditional path of VARSANA SPA, included in the overnight stay, is 3 hours and includes: access to the Grotta dei Calanchi and the Cava d'Oro Bianco, swimming pools with hydromassage, Finnish sauna, Mediterranean sauna, Turkish bath, emotional showers, hydrosound pool and relaxation area with herbal tea corner.
The outdoor pools are available to our guests in the period between May, 15th and September.
Children up to the age of 16 can only access the Crystal Pool, accompanied by a parent, during the following times:
0 - 11 years: 9.00 - 13.30
12 - 16 years: 9.00 - 17.00
We kindly ask you to follow these rules to ensure the relaxation and well-being of all our guests:
- Access to the SPA and to the indoor and outdoor pools is allowed by reservation only
- Guests staying at the resort are requested to change in their rooms before entering the pools for added comfort.
- The use of swimming caps is mandatory inside the VARSANA SPA pools
- The sunbeds are not bookable and it is required to share common equipment
- Respect silent areas
- Avoid shouting, noisy games and public displays of affection
- Children up to the age of 16 must always be accompanied and supervised by an adult
- Children who need it must wear a suitable diaper or containment swimsuit inside the swimming pools
- Pets are not allowed inside the swimming pool and solarium area
- Do not eat in the area adjacent to the pools
- Only compliant flotation systems are allowed in swimming pools
- Do not use the pools during thunderstorms
- Respect the authority of the staff
- The management is not responsible for items left unattended